- It burns cleaner! Soy wax has no toxins, carcinogens, or pollutants, which means it's less likely to trigger allergies. There’s also no petro-carbon soot like you get from petroleum-based paraffin candles.
- It lasts longer! Soy wax burns cooler, which means you can enjoy your soy wax candle for 30-50% longer than a paraffin candle.
- It supports our North American farmers (instead of foreign oil conglomerates).
- It’s biodegradable and water soluble! Since our candles are made out of soybeans, they are naturally biodegradable, making accidental spills easier to clean.
- It stimulates the economy by using a natural, renewable resource. Plus, we only use high quality scents, dyes, and cotton core wicks.
To keep your candles burning their best, remember:
- Never move or leave soy candles unattended while burning.
- Re-trim the wick before every use to 1/4 inch.
- Burn soy candles long enough to ensure even burn pool.
- Discontinue use when only 1/2 inch of wax remains.
- Burn in a draft-free area and away from children and pets.
- Keep soy candles out of direct sunlight and away from heat sources...They will melt!
- Always place soy candles on or in a non-combustible, heat-resistant base set on a level, stable surface.